Harley Quinn #75 will feature a star-studded roast of the Maiden of Mischief, with the August issue by writer Sam Humphries and artists Sami Basri, Riley Rossmo, Emanuela Lupacchino, Ramon Villalobos, Joe Quinones, Nicola Scott and Ngozi Ukazu marking the final issue of her ongoing solo series.
DC announced Harley Quinn was ending in its August 2020 solicitations. The final issue will also contain a backup story that ties into the Batman-centric “Joker War” event that pits Harley against Joker’s new girlfriend, Punchline.
The covers and solicitation text for August’s Harley Quinn #75 can be found below.
- written by SAM HUMPHRIES
- art by SAMI BASRI, RILEY ROSSMO, EMANUELA LUPACCHINO, RAMON VILLALOBOS, JOE QUINONES, NICOLA SCOTT, and NGOZI UKAZU
- cover by GUILLEM MARCH
- variant cover by FRANK CHO
- At last, it’s the star-studded roast of Harley Quinn! Nothing is off-limits, no topic is out of bounds, and no one—and we mean no one!—will escape unscathed. Harley may be the funniest person in the DC Universe, but how well can she take a joke?
- Plus, in a backup story illustrated by superstar artist Riley Rossmo tying into “The Joker War,” Harley Quinn faces off against Punchline!
- ON SALE 08.04.20
- $5.99 US | 48 PAGES
- FC | DC
- FINAL ISSUE — YES, WE’RE SERIOUS!
- This issue will ship with two covers.
DC is ending Harley Quinn's long-running solo series in August with Issue #75 and a face-off against Joker's new girlfriend, Punchline.