endgame-revenge-sith-header

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Destroys Avengers: Endgame in Popularity Poll

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith won out over Avengers: Endgame in a recent popularity poll.

In round three of Rotten Tomatoes‘ “Summer Movie Showdown,” Endgame went up against Revenge of the Sith. However, the Marvel Cinematic Universe film — which is currently the highest-grossing film ever — lost in a landslide to the final film in the prequel trilogy. 81 percent of the 548,173  votes went to Revenge of the Sith, with the remaining 19 percent going to Endgame. Notably, the Endgame vs. Revenge of the Sith match-up had the highest number of votes cast by well over 100,000, and in some cases much, much more.

RELATED: MCU Theory: Avengers: Endgame Created Marvel’s Mutants

Rotten Tomatoes credited Reddit with this particular victory.

This isn’t the only place on the poll the MCU lost out. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (73 percent) beat Iron Man (27 percent), while Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (80 percent) took down Captain America: Civil War (20 percent) and The Dark Knight Rises (75 percent) ended Avengers: Infinity War‘s run (25 percent). In addition to those victors, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Finding Nemo, Star Wars: A New Hope and Back to the Future all made it to round four.

KEEP READING: Justice League Dark: Apokolips War Is BETTER Than Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame — the highest-grossing film ever — lost out to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith in a recent popularity poll.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *